The flat lids are equipped with two recessed handles for opening.
They are attached to the containers by means of two plastic bolts on the continuous stable handles in such a way that the former can be operated to swing freely.
Advantages for the user:
- Greater stability owing to thicker walls by comparison with the competitors
- Lid fastenings cannot be lost because bolt engages positively
- Compatible with various competitors' containers
- Improved water drainage due to rounded off lid shape and water draining edge
- Variable labelling/lettering on lid according to customers' wishes (see drawing)